Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Little Handbag

Didn't know just what this was going to be when I started it.  I just grabbed my 4 balls of Lily Sugar 'n Cream cotton and a crochet hook and started stitching, 2 strands at a time.  I started with a circle and in no time, this little tote had evolved, needing only some form of closure.  SO, a couple of days later (when I finally got to make a Michael's run), I crocheted the flower and attached it with the button.  I had bought the ribbon on clearance a couple of months ago and decided it would make a cute addition to this project.  All in all, I am pretty happy with this little handbag, and I think I'm going to get some different colors of cotton and make more.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute and perfect for toting around those smaller projects.

    ReplyDelete